Author Topic: Demonic Inquisition Executed! (3/9M)  (Read 1220 times)

Crunchatized

• Vortex Casual
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Demonic Inquisition Executed! (3/9M)
« on: August 24, 2017, 06:14:00 PM »

After a kill post hiatus, I'm proud to bring to you another totally legit picture taken immediately after our first Demonic Inquisition kill!

For this fight, the difference between the mythic and heroic versions is quite small but very impactful at the same time. On mythic difficulty, every time a player comes back out from Confessing in the underground realm, they spawn an add that will fixate and track down a player. Each time a new add spawns, they buff all of the preexisting adds, so it becomes incredibly important to have organized groups confessing down and coming back up. We had to utilize our tanks to make countdowns, waiting for fel squalls and other deadly mechanics, all to make sure the upper group can handle the amount of demons.

Additionally, as per usual, everything hits harder, dispels are more important than ever, and positioning is key. Players have to be incredibly careful of their torment meter, trying their best to dodge every mechanic so we can keep a steady flow of people going into the upside-down.

No kill videos this time around, the recorders all got lazy. Another post coming soon!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:10:44 AM by Crunchatized »

Quote from: Hercuboom
"Botanist is too easy to skip."

Sunnymuffin

• Vortex Raider
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
Re: Demonic Inquisition Executed! (3/9M)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:11 AM »
Its odd that we killed a boss on a Friday  ;) and I demand my stick figure to be a more shadowy shade of white

Crunchatized

• Vortex Casual
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:10:58 AM »
Its odd that we killed a boss on a Friday  ;)

You saw nothing

Quote from: Hercuboom
"Botanist is too easy to skip."

Litto

• Vortex Casual
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 02:07:42 AM »
LoL.

Baja

• Vortex Casual
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
I used my Jaraxxus toy for the kill picture of this boss can you please make my stick figure an eredar?