Author Topic: Guild Events but it's Posted in News Instead of General Discussion!  (Read 68 times)

Gronnsbane

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
Hey guys, we want to measure interest in a few possible guild activities we can implement, so if you'd like to do more stuff with your fellow Vortexians, when you have a moment, please fill out this Googley Doc: https://goo.gl/forms/SbiOo7qeXqrXc7Aj2

We appreciate any participation! Currently there is no option for additional things, so if you would like to suggest something to be added to the list that I may have missed, just leave a comment here and I will add it when I can!

Gronnsbane

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Events but it's Posted in News Instead of General Discussion!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 11:51:53 AM »
We have added 110 Island Smurfing to the list (getting really geared on some 110s, and then locking their exp to farm normal islands for xmogs and mounts and whatnot) to the list. I am not sure if you are able to edit your responses after submitting, let me know if it doesn't let you do that.

Gronnsbane

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Events but it's Posted in News Instead of General Discussion!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
No it doesn't look like you are able to edit. If you see something mentioned that you really want to be a part of, just fill out a new form and check off only that one new thing so that it adds you to the counter for that stuff.