Author Topic: Founding Event: The Vortex Achievement Hunters  (Read 172 times)

Gronnsbane

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
Founding Event: The Vortex Achievement Hunters
« on: November 09, 2018, 07:35:31 AM »
Good morning Vortexians! So far, we have received 11 submissions to the Guild Events interest poll (found here: https://goo.gl/forms/jYzBkVttbsbPzYJs1). Of those responses, 9 of you showed interest in the Achievement Hunting group, so it is definitely something I want to get off the ground soon.

If you all could be so kind as to fill out another form for me, it will help us set up a meeting with the highest number of interested players to start going over details about how the group will operate. I too have much interest in this, so I'll be taking point on organizing this group. The info I need from you guys can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/7TGCOPU5TcPCpIyu2

Here are the details I was thinking of so far, if interested in this group, please let me know what you think in the comments!
  • Group voting on which achievements we are going to try to tackle next.
  • Scheduling the group for once every 2 weeks (possibly regular time/day, possibly random depending on who has what plans)[subject to change]
  • Always assuring we get as many people interested as possible, since achievements are a "one and done" resource.
  • Possibly including Legion transmog runs or balance of power runs in this as additional ideas.
  • Anything goes, dungeon/raid achieves, pvp, xmog, island expeditions, exploration, whatever.
  • Group core mentality is to help each other out. We'll each probably end up needing to participate in some achievements that we already have, just have fun with it. I'm glad people want to do achievements, but eventually, I want the reason that we get a good turnout for this to be because the group is a really fun bunch. So be prepared for maybe being asked to help us do something you already have completed.

Let me know and we can start moving forward on this guys! Thank you for participating thus far, keep it up, and as always: Happy Hunting!

Torquemada

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
  • https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
    • View Profile
Re: Founding Event: The Vortex Achievement Hunters
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 11:14:48 AM »
The form doesn't appear to be showing up for my correctly. I'm only getting OPTION 1 as a response for the third question.

So instead, I'm posting my availability here: I'm free after work tonight (Friday) and will be online and/or in Discord after about 6PM-7PM EST until I go to bed. I will be available to talk Saturday morning-afternoon, but we're doing a game night tomorrow afternoon/evening. Sunday I am flexible.

Gronnsbane

• Vortex Officer
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:54:01 PM »
I fixed that yeah, it auto updates the type of question depending on how it is worded, and apparently google thought that was worded like a multiple choice question.

Bowzakana

• Vortex Raider
  • Active Account
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 10:39:31 AM »
I submitted a form but I'll also post achievements!!!!